20.12.12

Outfit "Cold ankles"


Zara Pink Sweater (last season) | H&M Legging |
Reebok Sneakers | H&M Trend Coat (last season)

A very sporty look today with bare (and cold) ankles. I love sneakers lately. For a few years I didn't bought any sneakers and didn't like them at all. Since a few months that changed. The reason is still a mystery to me. Maybe because I have bad ankles, maybe because sneakers became so cute and colorful. It all began with the Isabel Marant Wedge Sneakers (which I still don't own bye the way) and now I can't stop loving them anymore!

I combined the sneakers with my favorite pink sweater. Always perfect when your face looks pale after a week of feeling ill and no fresh air. The dip dyed legging is a new purchase. I bought it at H&M on sale and I literally live in it right now. So warm, comfy and it's pretty cool (if you ask me). Hope you like the outfit and already a happy weekend to all of you!


19 comments:

  1. Loving that sweater and your sneakers! Such fun colors!

    -Ashley
    Breakfastatsaks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the whole outfit, but I love the jacket! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gaaf die legging!



    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een prachtige outfit! En de legging is supergaaf! Staat je heel mooi. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh that coat! this outfit is genius

    www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. De jas is echt geweldig!!! De kleur van de gympen big like!!

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hele leuke outfit!

    XO Jules
    http://www.stylebyjules.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ik vind echt een super duper outfit van jou! Zo fris en fruitig! En dat in de kou ;) mooi!! haha ik ben nog niet zover dat ik ook een paar sneakers koop:P

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...