30.12.12

New in "Christmas gifts"

I've been seriously spoiled by Santa this year. I found my dream camera under our christmas tree! Can't believe the husband seriously gave me this camera! I already shot some photos with it and it's amazing! Thank you so so much! Love you!

The gift on the last photo is a very special one. I got it from my mother in law. She saved all my photos and text since the kick off of my blog 2 january 2012 and made a book out of it! Such an amazing and unique memory! Can't believe she really did this for me! Thank you!

Love to hear what you got for christmas and I'm wishing you already a great evening tomorrow!


8 comments:

  1. That camera is beautiful! Lucky girl! We are so happy that we have come across your blog and we are now your newest followers, come over and say hi :)

    Stacie and Carly
    www.theislandsecret.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, wat lief van hem echt hele mooie en leuke cadeaus! GELUKKIG NIEUWJAAR ALVAST! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wat een groot cadeau zeg, een camera! Jaloers! Fijne jaarwisseling X

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg I bet the camera is the best gift :) hope you had a great christmas!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovelies...

    check out my blog..new posts are comming up soon..if you really like it please follow on bloglovin and gfc....

    xoxo

    rocktheballerina.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super kerst cadeaus! Lekker fotograferen! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wauw, je camera is prachtig! Ontzettend mooi toestel.
    Zelf de 1100d, maar stiekem wel heel jaloers.
    Tip: Filmen met de 550D!!

    http://mypaperblank.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...