22.12.12

DIY "Knitted christmas garlands"

And here is another DIY I wanted to show you. My knitted christmas garlands. I always used glitter garlands but I didn't really liked those. My tree is full of wooden and fabric ornaments so I thought these garlands would look pretty cute. Because I couldn't find knitted garlands anywhere I decided to make them myself.

All you need for this DIY is wool and knitting pins. You can also use a small knit ring for a different structure. I made my grey garlands five and seven stitches wide. The knit ring has a standard number of stitches according to the size of the knit ring.

And this is the end result! Are you going to try it out(for next year's christmas)? Hope you like the DIY and I'm wishing you all lovely holidays!

13 comments:

  1. it's so cool to make things by ur self and make it as a gift for xmas!
    i follow u on gfc hope u want to follow back! thanks and happy xmas.
    giulia
    thefashionmama.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow can't believe you knitted that garland! I used to knit, well tried to lol. Lovely!!

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat leuk gedaan, staat gaaf! x Elma
    www.reinadelamoda.fashionblogster.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik ben niet zo een hele erge crea. Wel een leuk idee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat leuk dat je kan breien!

    Ik wil ook nog heel graag leren breien.



    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow never saw that one before! Really really original I must say
    + absolutely adore your blog,
    that is why I just followed ya hihi :))
    so take a look at mine, follow back, drink some tea and keep smiling beautiful :)
    xoxo
    J.
    >I've got some new blog post so if you're reading this, please check it out!
    http://www.fabulosis.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a wonderful idea, very inspired! :)

    Take care and have a wonderful Christmas,

    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. great creation!
    kisses!




    Angela Donava

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love DIY! Merry Christmas :))



    Energiq

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...