18.12.12

DIY "Clay christmas ornaments"

It's not really a secret. I love DIY-ing and I LOVE christmas. It's exactly like the song, "the most wonderful time of the year". All though there is a very little chance we will have a white christmas I love to decorate the house and spend time with my loved ones. Normally I make a christmas arrangement but after the chaotic two weeks we've had I haven't done that this year. But...for me no christmas without a good DIY so when I found this cute idea on A Beautiful Mess I just had to try it out! 
And these are some of the end results. The sheep was my own idea. Did you do sone DIY-ing for christmas? Hope you like the result and you can find the whole tutorial here. Stay tuned for another DIY later this week! 
Happy tuesday!

20 comments:

  1. Leuk gedaan zeg!



    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww it's so beautiful!!


    pashionality.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for inspiration! :) The sheep is really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sheep! This is a great idea for families to do together for the holidays!

    afickleheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wooow great and super cute DIY!
    Would u like to follow each other? kiss

    Be Happy with Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. insirator!
    kisses!




    Angela Donava

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love for this idea
    xoxo
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful! You did an amazing job!!

    I will have to give this a go!!

    Love from,

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so cute!

    www.stills.rs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute<3

    bjwsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are adorable!

    www.inspirationlush.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow really pretty!

    www.kimgodschalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like it! I wil try to do it.

    Demi Lovesick
    http://acloudyletter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super leuk gedaan!
    xx

    WWW.CATWALKTOCASUAL.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Idea! i will try!
    kisses
    www.wallofstyle93.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ik wou dat ik zo creatief bezig was. Misschien moet ik het toch maar eens proberen!

    http://mypaperblank.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...