17.11.12

Inspiration "Interior"

Ph. Freunde von Freunden, Remodelista, Things Organised Neatly

The day started with a trip to the hospital today. A shelf fell on my husbands foot and it kept on bleeding so off we went. The conclusion is a (impressive) purple nail and lots of pain. I feel so sorry for him! After that we spend most of the day at home with tea, homemade muffins and some DIY projects. I have a very creative husband you must know ;) He builds model airplanes out of wood and yes, they fly too. Not with him in it of course, but with a radio transmitter. He tried to learn me how to fly the things on a simulator a few times but I seriously suck at it! I will show you his current project on my Instagram Diary soon!

Besides of the DIY-ing I spend some time surfing for interior inspiration and these are the photos I've found. Love rustic interiors like these with a touch of color. Hope you like the inspiration and have a lovely sunday!

13 comments:

  1. beterschap voor je man.

    fijne zondag.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh wat pijnlijk en naar!! ik hoop dat het snel beter gaat! Ook niet echt een fijne manier om je dag te starten maar het lijkt erop dat alles wel nog leuk is verlopen!! Je kookt/bakt denk ik heerlijk!:)

    Liefs, Farah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope Mr feels better soon! Thank you for sharing these inspirations - I adore 3 and 5 - so cosy! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah krijg altijd helemaal zin om mijn eigen plekje te veranderen als ik dit zie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos ispire me so much!!!
    Restiling home time!!!
    Chiara
    EFFENSHION
    INSTAGRAM: @EFFENSHION
    FASHIONCHANNEL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dat lijkt me super pijnlijk, wel fijn dat hij afleiding had. Dit inspireert me zeker, mooie foto's!
    www.dailyunifrm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this type of posts !


    great ! ;)

    http://saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great spaces!
    Have a lovely week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. De laatste! Love it :)

    x Eline - www.onhighheels.be

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that last picture! There's just something so romantic about a desk in front of a window.

    Natalie
    Name's Not Ashley

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...