15.7.12

Outfit "A thousand stars"






And here it is. My new Supertrash Thousandways dress in action. Actually this paticular way of wearing wasn't on the option list but the fun thing about this dress is the fact you can keep on trying. And that is exactly what I did, I turned it into a wrap skirt for this look! The wedges on these photo are also new in and I scored them with a huge discount at Zara. I was looking for these shoes for ages but size 38 (the size I normally wear) was way too small and size 39 was sold out everywhere. And at the end of the day I found them on sale, love those days!

Last friday I've had a huge party at the husbands work because the company closes for 4 weeks during summer. Love the idea of spending 4 weeks together and enjoying our vacation next week! Hope you guys have a great week and what are you up to this summer?


Supertrash Thousandways Dress (via Zalando)
Zara Wedges and Tee
RayBan Sunnies 
Labradorite Necklace



22 comments:

  1. LOVE THE SKIRT AND THE SHOES!!!WELL DONE!



    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw how gorgeous is that skirt?!!! I really really like the wedges too!!

    xxx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect shoes, I love the skirt ! Great outfit

    Nice blog too

    Bisous from France

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your interesting blog)) Beautiful photos, interesting post and blog darling!) Hello from Russia.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit, I love combination with basis t-shirt! this place is amazing!!! I follow you, you want we follow each one?

    http://lapoirerouge.blogspot.com.es/

    thanks! kisses and nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Het ziet er inderdaad erg mooi uit op deze manier.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your shoes<3 those are so cute!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love star prints!! your skirt is fabulous :)

    Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leuk zo het jurkje, ik dacht echt dat het een rokje was! Staat je mooi! Het witte shirtje staat er ook gaaf bij! :) x Elma

    www.reinadelamoda.fashionblogster.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mooie combinatie, staat je erg goed!

    xKelly

    http://mychocolatebrowncurlsandme.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  11. In love with those wedges. AMAZING. Really need some ankle strapped shoes.

    www.eatblogpray.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful simple look. its so chic

    www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this post,honey!Everything!From your outfit to those great pictures;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Leuk, die sterren op je rok! En de heels zijn ook super.

    ReplyDelete
  15. J'aime beaucoup ta jupe!C'est tres belle!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wat een prachtige rok! Super leuk gecombineerd ook! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the skirt and the shoes! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. those shoes are awesome, very sharp. And I love the casual T in this combination!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful skirt! we should follow each other!

    www.lam-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Soo Cool this skirt!
    see my blog from Brazil:
    decadenceglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...