11.7.12

Outfit "Dip dye and DIY"


 


Here is a post with one of my favorite outfits at the moment. Unfortunatly I can't seem to keep this shirt clean. Every time I'm wearing it I get some kind of suspicious stain in it. So far detergent saved my day, but for how long...that's the question.

The last few days I finally felt good enough to do some sewing and the result is what I'm wearing over my shoulder. A DIY bag made out of a (dutch) mailbag. I got the mailbag a few months ago, but when I finally had the time to make something out of it I went to the hospital, recovering, etc. But now it's done and I am so happy with the end result! It's huge, it's strong, it's summer proof. I'll say, it's a hit! Hope you guys like the look and bag!


Zara Dip dye tee
H&M Pants and Sandals
RayBan Sunnies
DIY Bag



23 comments:

  1. nice match, you pull this outfit well, I like it !

    if you want we can follow on bloglovin and gfc :) tell me what you think

    Kisses

    Hannah

    Elegantesque Blog

    Facebook  

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bag looks really cool! Good job!
    xKelly
    www.mychocolatebrowncurlsandme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit looks so stylish yet comfortable!
    xo,
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful looks! Great chose of outfit!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great ombre tshirt <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun Pants girlie!

    -Art a la Rue
    Enter my awesome giveaway! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the dip dye trend! It's one of my favorites.

    xx
    macaronsandmcqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your outfit, these sandals look perfect with it. xoxo

    http://redinsidefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a wonderful summer top! Love it paired with the fun pants and very unique mail bag!

    Loving your blog,
    -Lauren
    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. great outfit, but I like your hair colour too.

    xx BBella
    justyled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cool outfit, I love the dip dye with the print :) <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your pants.

    pretty blog
    Like to check out mine to ?
    www.stylebomba.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Like it very much! And you did a great job with the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loove your style <3 such a gorgeous girl <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love your outfit!!!! now im following you, check may site and if you like it followme on fb and bloglovin please

    http://elcoffre.blogspot.com/

    kisses

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...