22.7.12

New in "Back in the air"


Some of you might have seen it on Twitter already. My laptop died last thursday and I've been working on getting my photos back from that day on. Unfortunately I lost my photos from the last two months but my husband saved most of my files! Thank god! But now...please welcome my new baby. My very first Macbook Air. All though I have some(many!!!) things to sort out the next couple of days, I'm sure we're going to be the best friends ever ;)

Now I'm returning to my crisis called packing up, because we are leaving for Germany tomorrow morning! Have great evening and I will be back to you soon!

6 comments:

  1. wow <3 i really like your wallpaper and this post is just wow <3
    honey, would you like to follow me back? I really care of your opinion.
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ziet er erg goed uit! Zonde van je andere laptop.
    Succes met het overzetten van alle bestanden, ik hoop dat de schade een beetje mee valt voor je!

    xKelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ziet er heel goed uit :D

    http://mentrend.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love you to check out my blog- i've just done a bit of a redesign and would love to get some thoughts on it :)

    www.sw-fashion.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grrrr.. wat irritant zeg! Maar wel een hele mooie nieuwe laptop :) x Elma

    www.reinadelamoda.fashionblogster.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty, en een super fijn computertje! Veel plezier in Duitsland!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...