9.7.12

Inspiration "Resort 2013 favorites"








And here are my Resort 2013 favorties. I really wouldn't mind finding these looks in my closet. That neon Stella Mc Cartney knit is so cool, and all three See by Chloe looks...love!

Which items or collections are your favorite?

Row 1 & 2  Stella Mc Cartney
Row 3 & 4  MSGM
Row 5      The Row
Row 6      3.1 Phillip Lim
Row 7      Balmain
Row 8      Balenciaga
Row 9      See by Chloe


P.s. Some of you might have noticed it already. I'm on Twitter! Follow me here if you like ;)

12 comments:

  1. everything is just amazing (:

    www.sweetfiasco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE everything. I get happy when I stumble upon blog who admire the minimalist modern edgy designers :)

    xoxo

    FLIGHTSETFANCIES.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love met MSGM!!! Super mooi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Balmain & MSGM :) x Elma

    www.reinadelamdoa.fashionblogster.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leuke post !

    Echt een gave stijl Love it ! 

    Ik kwam toevallig op je blog en ben direct verslaafd dus ik volg je nu gewoon !

    Kom gerust een keer langs als je tijd heb 

    Liefs,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore the Stella Mc Cartney outfits!!!!!!!!
    I'm a new follower hope that you'll follow back!
    xoxo
    Elisa
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely outfit! I especially adore those pants.

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  9. AMAZING COLLECTION!!!
    love every single items!!
    I invite you to follow my blog on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.com and my fb page on www.facebook.com/laviecestchic hope you like it!!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing collection, every single item looks so fab!
    //www.fashion-ice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...