20.3.12

Outfit "Spring is in town"


 
 
Tomorrow the time is finally there. It becomes spring!!! My favourite season of all! The birds are singing,  everything turns green again and the sun gets warmer and warmer. Besides of that the 10 year anniversary of me and my husband is coming up! The 24th of april we are already 10 years together and on the 6th of May we are married for exactly one year! In other words, an awesome season!

As promissed, here are the outfit pictures we shot yesterday. It really was the most amazing weather and when I believe all statistics the weather keeps on getting better and better! I absolutely love the look I'm wearing on these pictures! Last week I finally received the Marni for H&M shorts that I ordered after spending more then an hour online before I could even enter the website! I chose to style it a little basic and make the short the eyecatcher of the look. Hope you guys like it.

Have a great evening!


Marni for H&M Shorts
Esprit Lavender Sweater
Sacha Cowboy Boots
Stylescrapbook for Kipling Camerabag

17 comments:

  1. I love your shorts. I missed the entire Marni collection :(

    hey would love for you to check out my new post

    http://fashionblends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit and place :)

    Hope you'll visit me :)
    Kisses, Elly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Marni purchase! And Congratulations on your anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shorts - and your boots are so cute too! NIce photos :)

    www.phoandchips.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit! You look great with it!:)


    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    ♥ SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    ♥ BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. really lovely photo :)x

    pretty-quirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Les photos sont tres belles! Tu est tres style dans ce look! Bisous:)
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of my favorite seasons too! :)

    Lovely look ehehe

    Kiss,

    sara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your sweater has such a lovely colour...
    xo
    Ev

    ReplyDelete
  10. hii,

    i like this flourishing blog! I'm gonna follow you.
    I just started my own blog, so maybe you can have a look at mine or follow it maybe! :)

    XX,

    www.blondedutchpie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello dear!
    Congrats for your blog!
    I think its great!
    Do you like mine?

    http://thechicdream.blogspot.com/
    Do you want follow each other?
    I wait for your opinion!
    Kisses Elpi xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...