8.3.12

Outfit "Pastel roses"



 

Again a pastel look today. I really have a thing for those colors lately. Normally I always wore black and grey clothes but there is something about pastels that make me fall in love every time I see them in stores or magazines. 
The short I'm wearing on these pictures I ordered at Forever21.com a while ago and it's a great item. You can wear in such so many ways! For instance almost invisible under a oversized sweater, with a blouse and heels for a night out and like today with a cozy sweater and boots. The sweater is actually knitted with pink and silver wool what makes it just a little more special. Unfortunatly you can't see that on the pictures...

Right now i'm going further with a DIY project for in our livingroom. We moved to this house two years ago but the walls are still almost empty. I'm working about that now ;) I will show you what I made when it's done!

Have a lovely thursday evening and already a great weekend!


H&M Pink Sweater
Forever21 Knitted Shorts
COS Purse
Pantanetti Boots 

25 comments:

  1. This looks so comfy and chic! (And you can never go wrong with pastels).

    http://21problems.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit and i love that it is all relatively affordable!

    http://thechicclassmate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the knit shorts!! i saw them alot this winter, and you pull them off so well!!


    xx



    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love the colour of your jumper!!!
    Love pastel!!
    Great BLOG!
    Lots of LOVE
    AmenFashion17

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your sweater! I really like your blog, it would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love love that sweater!

    http://www.the-beautiful-things.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. obsessed with this outfit. you look amazing. Thanks for sharing. I'd love if you'd check out my interview with Perez Hilton. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shorts are so cute, I love the pastel colors! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahw love your shorts!
    x ate

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, I like your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey dear, i just found your blog on fashionchalet. I like your style and the great design of your blog.
    I can follow you through bloglovin, can you do the same?

    www.moldiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That color block clutch is stunning. Follow each other?

    ENTER MY NEW FREE PEOPLE GIVEAWAY ALSO.

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wauw your clutch amazing!! I am your newest follower because I really love your blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love all the pieces in your post - the sweater, the shorts and the clutch. You have good taste. I would love for you to check out my new blogpost

    http://fashionblends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely pastels! The clutch is just beautiful x

    Lubna
    ELLE VOX

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great outfit I love your clutch bag :) so pretty :) I hope you will follow my blog :)

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete
  18. I adore this look! So simple and yet so beautiful and you wear it so well :)

    -LAURA xx
    http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice outfit!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. It´s great to see this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your blog is amazing. I love the pictures in this post too :3

    I will follow :) let me know in a comment if you want to follow too lovely. <3

    My one is www.elishayates.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ahhhhh.....so cute outfit! You look beautiful babe!
    xo
    Ev

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great blog! FOund some really nice stuff for myself :) Maybe you could visit mine sometime, we share same passion :)

    http://fashion-flesh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...