16.1.12

Outfit "Cute vs. Comfy"






Good evening everyone. I’ll hope you’ve had a lovely weekend. Hope you survived the so called Blue Monday today? I sure did!
The sun has finally found it´s way back to our little country!
Besides of the fact that I felt a little sick Sunday morning I still went out of bed very early and went outside with the dogs for a long walk in the fresh air. That proved to be a good idea because at the end of the walk I felt much better! My husband and I went to an old part of a city nearby to take some outfit pictures. I started my look with some beautiful high heels, but because I didn’t felt really great and was a little wobbly on my feet I decided to switch them for my comfy Uggs. I even went running after the outfit shoot so after all it became a very active and lovely Sunday!


H&M Coat and Jumper(old)
Primark Skirt
Six Cap
Ugg Australia Classic Short Chestnut
Marc by Marc Jacobs Bag

11 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day! Very cute and versatile outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skirt - it's so fluttery and the wind looks just right! Glad you're feeling better...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photos and cute skirt!

    Take a look at my blog The Spotted Cherry Pie If you want follow me, I'll really appreciate <3

    Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it !!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This loo is def so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. schattige outfit girl!
    liefs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit. The coat is very cute.

    Fashion Dawgs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute and comfy indeed, like it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh what a super cute photo, the top one! I really like that jacket and your skirt is adorable too :)

    /Cindi

    http://cherriesandsunflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...